MACOMB TOWNSHIP –
Center of the County, Heart of the World
Macomb Township is centrally located within the heart of Macomb County, and has balanced quality residential living, parks and recreation, and planned commercial growth to become a premier community in Southeast Michigan. Macomb Township prides itself on its cutting-edge expansion plan, and the availability of new housing for families.
View Homes for Sale in Macomb Township, MI
Macomb Township is comprised of four geographic school districts: Chippewa Valley Schools, Utica Community Schools, New Haven Community Schools and L’Anse Creuse Public Schools.
State Data on Michigan School Districts
Macomb Township enjoys a state-of-the-art, 92,000 square-foot Recreation Center with a fitness center, two gyms, three birthday party rooms, two workout rooms, an indoor playground, a meeting space, a feature pool, two pools, a lazy river, a water slide and a hot tub! The township is also home to multiple parks and hiking trails, and four golf courses.
MORE on Macomb County Living
So much to do and see for Macomb County residents:
• Boating, fishing, hiking and picnicking on the 32-mile Coast of Lake St. Clair and in the more than 17,000 acres of parks and recreation space (notably at Stony Creek Metro Park, Lake St. Clair Metro Park, and the 24-mile Macomb Orchard Trail)…
• Golfing on 26 golf courses…
• Attending baseball games at Jimmy John’s Pro Ballpark…
• Discovering local breweries…
• Lifelong learning at Macomb Community College…
• Artwork at Lorenzo Cultural Center…
• Shopping at Lakeside Mall or the upscale, dog-friendly Mall at Partridge Creek…
• Enrichment at the Macomb Center for the Performing Arts…
• Enjoying pavilion concerts at Freedom Hill County Park and Amphitheater!
Additionally, Macomb County is minutes from The Henry Ford Museum, Greenfield Village and Rouge Factory; Detroit Institute of Arts; Comerica Park (Tiger baseball); Wayne State University; Automation Alley; Orchestra Hall; Fisher Theater; and the Detroit River with access to family-friendly Belle Isle – and views of Canada and the Ambassador Bridge!
Healthcare in Macomb County is supplied via four world-class medical systems: St John’s Medical Center; Beaumont Medical Center; McLaren-Macomb; and, Henry Ford-Macomb.
On Twitter? Follow Make Macomb Your Home
My Home Tracker
- Save your favorite homes
- Get new property alerts
- Share with friends and family
Home ValuesFind and compare local neighborhood home values