Midwestern Village, Motor City Suburb
Warren in Macomb County, is the largest suburb of Detroit and is home to many automotive-related companies, including the United Auto Workers Region One and Training Facility, General Motors Technical Center, and the Cadillac division of GM. It is a close-knit, well-kept community, ranking #1 in the nation for residents having lived in the city for more than 40 years! Pleasant, safe neighborhoods and hi-tech engineering offices give Warren a very strong tax base and plenty of resident amenities.
View Homes for Sale in Warren, MI
Warren Consolidated Schools
State Data on Michigan School Districts
Purchasers of Warren homes will be delighted with the town's 25 parks and recreation facilities. The recreation facilities feature indoor ball courts, fitness equipment, gyms, indoor batting cages, vast rooms for parties, senior banquet rooms, card and board games and much more. One very popular spot for exercise and parties is the Warren Community Center Indoor Water Park.
MORE on Macomb County Living
So much to do and see for Macomb County residents:
• Boating, fishing, hiking and picnicking on the 32-mile Coast of Lake St. Clair and in the more than 17,000 acres of parks and recreation space (notably at Stony Creek Metro Park, Lake St. Clair Metro Park, and the 24-mile Macomb Orchard Trail)…
• Golfing on 26 golf courses…
• Attending baseball games at Jimmy John’s Pro Ballpark…
• Discovering local breweries…
• Lifelong learning at Macomb Community College…
• Artwork at Lorenzo Cultural Center…
• Shopping at Lakeside Mall or the upscale, dog-friendly Mall at Partridge Creek…
• Enrichment at the Macomb Center for the Performing Arts…
• Enjoying pavilion concerts at Freedom Hill County Park and Amphitheater!
Additionally, Macomb County is minutes from The Henry Ford Museum, Greenfield Village and Rouge Factory; Detroit Institute of Arts; Comerica Park (Tiger baseball); Wayne State University; Automation Alley; Orchestra Hall; Fisher Theater; and the Detroit River with access to family-friendly Belle Isle – and views of Canada and the Ambassador Bridge!
Healthcare in Macomb County is supplied via four world-class medical systems: St John’s Medical Center; Beaumont Medical Center; McLaren-Macomb; and, Henry Ford-Macomb.
On Twitter? Follow Make Macomb Your Home
My Home Tracker
- Save your favorite homes
- Get new property alerts
- Share with friends and family
Home ValuesFind and compare local neighborhood home values